Monday, March 2, 2009

JUST DO IT!!!!

Why is it that I procrastinate? Why do I put off all the things I have to get done? Something so simple like going to the bank or to the post office or finishing up this paper I've been painfully stressing about in my head. For those of you that get things done right when they are assigned to you and not the day before the deadline, HOW DO YOU DO IT? I need the secret! I need the motivation. I'm in the library at school and I find myself looking for a great recipe, an easy craft and good deals. Will someone please come hold my hand? Or better yet.... I'll pay you to do my paper! :)

4 comments:

Savannah and Wren said...

Jine, be glad your that way, somewhere along the lines I have turned into a complete schizo and can't relax unless everything is done. I hate it, I think I need anti-anxiety pills or something. I liked how I used to be.... carefree, those were the days.

troy and erin said...

I totally wanted to pay someone to finish my last college class! I remember the feeling! Hang in there!

Joe and Rindi said...

Seriously! I totally used to procrastinate and I hated it and now that I have super anxiety to get stuff done because I'm so all about having everything in order. I really feel like my muscles no longer know how to relax. Believe me, you really don't want to change cuz apparently no one told me, but you can't go back!

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

Hey.. I say that you commented on Melissa's diabetic blog.. about whole wheat cooking/baking.. and I thought you might like this.. its a whole wheat baking recipe booklet that is online.. here is the link. http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/gm/wholewheatbaking/