Thursday, February 19, 2009

My little Claire is 8 months old!

I can't believe it! Where does time go? This little girl is inches away from crawling all over the place. She bounces and bounces and ends up swimming on her tummy. She loves to face plant into the floor and into your face. She plays patty cake and claps over everything she gets excited about. She loves carrots and peas and sweet potatoes and drinking water from a sippy cup. She very precisely picks up food and puts it in her mouth. She gets really hyper at night and repeats sounds you make. She takes two 2-2 1/2 hour naps a day and sleeps from 8:30pm-8:00am every single night. She still doesn't have any teeth, but eats everything in site. I found a piece of cardboard in her diaper the other day. Oops. She loves bath time and she also loves to mess in her diaper right after I change it. Little stinker. Her hair is getting longer and thicker and lighter. How can I have more kids after this one? How could I POSSIBLY love someone else as much as I love her? I don't think it's possible. Happy 8 month birthday Clairey! I love you.



4 comments:

Liz and Calogero said...

I love these black and white photos of Claire they are so cute. About the border thing on my blog it must be my computer at work becuase the one at home doesn't cute of the stripes so just ignore the post I guess. When do you leave to Chicago?

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Jennie! So, it's been a while since I've been involved with the blogging world... or anyone's world other than my own little boring one! I just have to comment about your last month!! That first black and white picture of Claire is Classic! I LOVE it! You need to frame that! No, I don't watch the bachelor,I want to because I watched the last season when he was on it as a dater (?). Is it over yet? You and Bud sure had a cute V-day! I really really wish you wouldn't have blurred out the poster! I can't believe you will be graduating this fall! You go girl!!!! Last but not least... CHICAGO! Can I please come? Seriously, I can fly for free there and I've always wanted to go to Chicago! Love ya!

Holly said...

Great pictures Jennie! Ashley would probably be impressed:) I love Clairey too. Yeah, I've never met her, but she is OBVIOUSLY the cutest, happiest little eight month old around that i just can't help loving her too.

Snell family said...

You better have more kids because you definitely make them cute! She really is the cutest. And I'm so happy that she is such a good baby for you. You know what that means....toddler years could be scary!