Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready for bed....

Although she has no teeth, a toothbrush is one of Claire's favorite toys. She's already got it down. No cavities for her! Bathtime is the best. She just hangs out and eats her rubber duckies and drinks her bath water while I brush my teeth and wash my face every night. She's the funniest girl. Yesterday she said HI perfectly! It was the cutest thing. I felt like we were having a conversation after that. "Oh! Hi Claire!" Man, she's the best!!!


 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joe and Rindi said...

I cannot take how adorable she is! Wow! She is SUCH a doll! How funny that she drinks her bath water! And I can't believe she said hi! Wow! How fun is it that they just get more and more aware of everything every day! It's crazy! Oh she seriously is SOOO CUTE!!!

Alfie's mum said...

that was one of alfie's first words too! so adorable! just wait until she starts sucking the water out of her wash clothes.So funny!

Lacey Tait said...

Oh Claire Bear! You can tell she loves her bath time! So cute! I just love her!

Ashley said...

You're making me want to be a mom! I better stop looking at your blog. ;) So cute and fun!

Liz and Calogero said...

Super cute little Claire Bear! I love the pic with the toothbrush she is funny.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

She looks so much like Buddy in the pic where she is brushing her teeth. What a funny little girl!