Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Parlay with Carlay!

I went to Mel's house last night for our annual Christmas party with my best girlfriends. I LOVE getting together with these people! I was bummed I couldn't stay longer, but it was so dang fun! We exchanged gifts and I'm way sorry Brooke that you got mine and we had a fantastic cookie exchange! Oh and thanks Tam for the yummy sexy lotions and jewelry! I definitely scored.

Two thumbs up and back to back for the party of the year!


Lots of hugs and giggles.

BFFs


BFFFFs


Cute Abbi and her brand new Lily and Liz. Lily is the sweetest baby! Made me want another sooooo bad. Don't worry...not yet.


Sweet Lily. She loves Santa!


Look at these girls swiping more cookies than their share.


Heaven. I love love love cookies. I think I get it from my dad.


Look at these studs who took the place of our husbands! Ryder is a lady killer!


They are too dang cute! Aren't Jake's lips to die for? I kissed him on the lips one time. I really hope Brooke's not mad.



I love my friends.

2 comments:

Joe and Rindi said...

Holy cow Jennie you look great!!! Are you kidding?! Did you really just have a baby! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! And Claire is SOOO ADORABLE! I can't believe how old she's getting and that she's already sitting up on her own! From what I've heard that usually doesn't happen til 7 months or later! I loved those pics from the last post! Aren't babies THE BEST!

troy and erin said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! It was so great to see you :) I wish you could have come to the movie after...JK! We didn't go without you :) Anyway, your cookies were fabulous! Happy holidays!