Thursday, December 18, 2008

6 months!!!









This little angel baby is getting so big! She is the absolute sweetest little baby I have EVER known! I cannot even believe she is 6 months old today! TOO WEIRD! Seems like yesterday she was born. I love this little girl more than anything. Her doctor's appointment was great! We just got a new pediatrician and I love him. She weighs 15.2 lbs. and is 25.8 in. tall. This girl is tall and skinny! She is in the 75th percentile of her height and in the 40th percentile of her weight. I'm starting her on solids tomorrow so hopefully that will fatten her up! As my dad would say..."we need to get her on a french fry diet!" She is just absolutely perfect and I love her to pieces. Can you believe she is sitting up all by herself??!!! It's so fun to see her new tricks and hear her new sounds and movements! She's the best thing in the world. Look at her cheeks. I'm so lucky I get to kiss them a million times a day. Here are some fun pictures of her fresh out of the bath and in her jammies. My favorite.




I'm a lucky momma! She is the BEST surprise I have ever received or delivered! :)

7 comments:

Holly said...

I love her pout! This might sound weird, but sometimes when you post pictures of Clair, I can see Isaac in her! I can't pinpoint what-the nose? The lips? The expressions? I'm not sure, but there might be a little Peterson trait going on.
the ugly sweater party is awesome. I might have to steal that idea. the pic of Bud looking super bored cracks me up. I have a million of those with Jon-me all smiles and him with Bud's exact expression. Boys...

Welcome to the Banks Family blog! said...

She is so cute!!! Six months already! She is really starting to look different. Growing up!!!!

The Robisons said...

6 months? Holy smokes that flew by. What a little cutie!

Liz and Calogero said...

So Cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Lacey Tait said...

Jen I love her too! She is just the sweetest thing alive!!

Snell family said...

She is so sweet! I want to squeeze her!!-in a good way.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

She is too cute! I can't believe she is sitting up already! That is madness! Okay, so something is wrong with my blogger following tool thing cause I haven't had an update from your blog since Nov. 12th! What the crap? I'm fixing it today! I love you!!