Monday, November 3, 2008

We are Family!







So, we were going to hire a professional photographer for our family photos, but my brakes went out and we had to replace them so we couldn't afford to pay someone anymore. That's when I decided to ask my friend, Carly VanDyke to do my pictures because she has a great hidden talent that nobody knows about! I AM SO SO SO GLAD I asked her to!!!!!!! She did an UNBELIEVABLE job and there are so many good ones! I want to show them all to you, but I have to use one for our Christmas card. Don't you think Car Bar should start a little business? She's the best!!! Thanks so much Carly for taking time out of your busy life! Love you tons and tons and tons! Her blog is on my list under Car Bar and Matty Boy I think if you want someone great to do your pictures! She did just as good and even better than so many pros I've seen!!! I love my family!

15 comments:

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Oh Jennie I LOVE these! They turned out so dang cute! Good job Jewkes! You look so cute Jennie! I love your outfit! ;)

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

Oh my crap! K two things here... 1st.. Your little girl is seriously to die for cute!!!!! And # 2 These pictures are awesome! I need someone to do pics for our family.. So I think your friend Carly should start a business.. cuz Id pay for that!! No questions.

Liz and Calogero said...

Jennie you look beautifull! Carly did an amazing job! I truely think photographer is her calling! I am excited to get a Christmas card from you and your gorgeous family! Love Ya

Greg and Ky said...

Wow! She did do a really good job! They look great, such a cute little family!

Ashley said...

I was just showing heather your blog. Those pictures are SOOOO cute! You guys look GREAT. Carly did an awesome job.

Gentri said...

Wow Jen those are gorgeous and you look so great and happy and beautiful!! I love Claire and she is growing into such a sweet baby girl :) Carly did a great job!! Way to go Car!! Oh and love the Halloween pictures too-one sweet kitty cat!!

The Staples Fam said...

Those are way cute pics! Carly should start a business...and you guys are such a cute family! Good job :)

paulnmea said...

Jennie, I LOVE, the pics. You guys look so great. So so so cute.

Lacey Tait said...

Super cute!! She did such a good job. And you have such a good lookin family!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Well shoot Jennie! You made it a lot easier by being such a HOT mama! Dang! I promise I will practice some more and then we can do another shoot! Hopefully this time I'll be more prepared!

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

Can't wait to see all of the pics--you guys are a fab family! I love Claire's shoes...so dang cute!

troy and erin said...

CUTE pictures! Way to go Carly! And, way to go you guys for being such a cute family. Claire is just adorable :)

Hayley Neil said...

Oh my goodness Jennie! Your family pictures are so great! You look gorgeous! Carly did a bang up job! I want to meet that darling little Claire bear!

Travis and Sadi said...

Wow those picture turned out amazing. Carly did a great job! Jennie I have to ask, where did you find Claire' little zebra shoes that she is wearing in this picture, they are so precious??? You guys are such a cute little family!

Bryan and Jessica said...

Oh my!!! I can't believe how big she is. You guys really are the sweetest family I've ever seen. Can't she stay a baby forever?