Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!!!

We were Superheroes! Claire was Cat Baby, I was Wonderwoman and my hot husband bulked up just to be Captain America. We visited Gma and Gpa and went to a fabulous Halloween party and Gma and Gpa Edstrom's house! Gpa Lisa and Gma Ben sure do know how to throw a creepy fiesta! I LLOOVVEE this holiday so much! I'll never get sick of playing dress-ups! Thanks Ben and Nat for the awesome costumes. Let us know if you see any crime in your neighborhood! THE BENNIONS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!





11 comments:

The Zorad's said...

How cute are you guys! She is getting so big. She does make a pretty dang cute cat though!

Alli said...

Your costumes were great, especially the kitty! She is so cute!!

Jeff and Lacey said...

Lovin the costumes!! You guys are lookin great!! And Claire's just the cutest ever, what a cute kitty she makes! Love ya!

Greg and Ky said...

Wow! I love those costumes! Your family looks great, I know who to call if I need so help!

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

Have no fear, the Bennions are here! Or is it the next sequel to Men in Tights? Either way, you guys look awesome :)

Ashley said...

Awesome costumes! How long were you guys are lisa's?? We were there too but didn't show up until later.

gayhearts* said...

LOVE the costumes!!! You guys look great!! Claire is adorable!

The Elder Clan said...

Jenny-i'm obsessed with your costumes!! and i'm also obsessed with how good you look after your prengancy! i'm glad it took you 2 hours for your body to bounce back:). Your girl is honestly the cutest!

thehaagas said...

I love your costumes your so cute. It was so fun to see you, and your little claire is so so cute. You look so good what is your secret?

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Yeah! Those were some awesome costumes! I LOVE Halloween too! How much can Bud press? Seriously! I think your little cat baby was the perfect accessory! Jk!

Jeff & Shay said...

What a great pic! She is so cute! I love the costume.