Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 months old!






Can you believe this little fuzz head? She is already 5 months old today! She laughs really hard when we go to Walmart (well...today anyways), she always pulls of her socks (which is why she is only wearing one sock in these pictures), she rolls over, she has abs of steal because she is always trying to sit up, she gets so excited that she shakes all over, she sings during church along with the congregation, while nursing, she always looks up to give me the sweetest smile in the whole world, she fake coughs, she eats her toes, and I promise she says mommy all the time when nobody else is in the room. :) I love this little angel! Like Buddy says, "She's just the best to come home to!" Ain't that the truth!?!?

9 comments:

Holly said...

She IS a little fuzz head! Look at her! SO CUTE! You're smart to go private. Some random person recognized Bonnie and her little girl from her blog a while ago. Kind of freaked Bonnie out. We'll probably be going private as soon as we get a baby. In the meantime, we have to keep it open so all those birth moms can see how cute we are :)

troy and erin said...

She's already 5 months old! Time flies! She's so cute! I like her fuzzy hair :) Who do you think she looks more like? I can't tell, but I can definitely see that she's just adorable!

Lacey Tait said...

Oh Claire is so dang cute!! I love her so much and I love her buzz cut!! Can't wait to hang out soon so I can see that cute little girl!

paulnmea said...

Cute. You can even tell through pictures what a mellow babe she is!I can't wait to hold her...only one more week!

Petersons said...

SO cute! I love her hair didn't you have hair like that? Eph and I are so sad we haven’t met her yet.

Gentri said...

I love her fuzz head Jen-make her have it that way all thru her life!! I really think she's looking more and more like a Peterson, she is one cute girl, can't wait to squeeze her over the Holidays!!

Liz and Calogero said...

Happy 5 Months Claire you little cutie!

rcb1820 said...

Claire's the cutest Chiapet going! Her hair looks like she stuck her finger in an electrical outlet.

Hayley Neil said...

I love her fuzz! She is getting so big! She really is darling and is going to get everything she wants with those big beautiful eyes!