Saturday, October 4, 2008

What we've been up to....

We've been up to some pretty fun stuff lately! It seems like there is always something fun going on these days. Buddy's dad has a couple of scooters so we went on a really fun ride the other night. I went down a one way road going the wrong way and got honked at and got pretty dang scared, but it's all good. It was super fun. We also went to P & K's cabin and on the way we saw a HUGE beautiful moose! The whole scene was just gorgeous. The cabin date was tons of fun with great food and a really fun zip line. I just love the mountains and everything about them!!!!! Too bad poor Claire couldn't go on the scooter ride or the zip line and she slept through the whole moose scene. Geez. She's the best.








2 comments:

Paul and Mea said...

I wish I could have been there for the skydiving thing. How fun. And little Claire is changing a lot. Her face and cute little fluffy hair makes me miss you guys even more. Hopefully we can make it to Park City, even if its for a minute. And tell Buddy he needs to shave. The hike through Zions was weeks ago. hahaha.

Kris said...

How fun Jennie Bennie--on a quick side note...I am LOVING the hair. Loving with a huge capital L. I want to go check out the skydiving for sure because it's right next to my other favorite...Flowrider. Plus as a momma, I don't know if I'll be jumping out of any real planes anytime soon. Those mountain picks are bee-utiful!