Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag Tag.


Hey. I know I told you I'd never do a tag again, but I couldn't resist talking about myself so here you go... Thanks Lace.

6 QUIRKS about myself! (Don't judge.)

1. I actually LOVE this quirk. I cannot sleep without wearing an eye mask to bed. I love putting the cold silk side on my eyes after I wash my face. Oh my gosh. It feels so good. You should all consider investing in one.

2. I have to sleep with a fan.

3. I have to be wrapped up like a piggy in a blanket at night.

4. I wear my hot pink retainer every night to bed. (Poor Bud.)

5. I have to wear shoes or slippers or socks or something on any floor that isn't carpet. Makes me sick if I don't.

6. I'm addicted to baby lotion. Not for just Claire but for me too.

- I just realized I got half of these quirks from my mother. Oh dear.

4 comments:

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

YES! Love the retainer quirk..Ive got one too, I only put it in once every few months..BUT when I do it gives me a sexy lisp. Whisper in Buds ear with that lisp next time.. it'll REALLY set the mood.

Savannah and Wren said...

I can honestly say I have to do all of those but the eye thing. It's pretty weird, but I do have to admit I bought one becaue of you ranting on it so much in kauai. It feels nice on the eyes but feels weird on the back of your head. Why?

Jennie B. said...

Umm....make sure it's not too tight on your head. I've had to tie my own on before if you get one that's too tight.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I think you got the sleeping with a fan from me... Snow College... Dolphin noises!!