Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You have a voice!!!



This movie opened my eyes. These women went through leaps and bounds to give me the right to vote. It is heart wrenching and powerful! I highly recommend this movie to everyone and especially any woman who isn't interested in voting or who doesn't care. Too many people and especially women think they can't make a difference. This will open your eyes!!!! It opened mine. Get out and register to vote! Get to know your candidates. October 6th is the deadline to register. Click HERE for the Utah registration form.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't realize the deadline to register was so soon! I have yet to get a new license in this state and so I'm going to do it today. Thanks for the reminder. I would have been so sad if I missed the deadline. Also-i'm definitely checking out that movie. I love watching stuff like that.

KO and SJ said...

Thank you Jennie Bennion!

Joe and Rindi said...

I've totally turned into a political junkie the last year! I can't wait to vote. I feel like a dork but I've never really known what was going on until now! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll go check it out!

Savannah and Wren said...

Oh jen I'm glad that you have a live traffic feed thing. Now you can see how much I stalk you. Nice Jen, Nice.

Kris said...

Where did you find this movie? This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies ever...!