Monday, September 22, 2008
Love the bleached look, Bud!!!
High School Tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? Just Bud a little here and there and a few other ones that weren't so cool.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1990 Maroon Volkswagon Stationwagon Passat. Nothing cooler.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? When my fake rubber boob fell out of my dress at Sweethearts.
4. Were you a party animal? Yes. Straight animal.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Um....I don't know.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I wish I was in all three.
7. Were you a nerd? There is NOTHING wrong with pig tail braids, glasses and overalls. I used to think it was okay to wear overalls over and over as long as I wore a different shirt underneath.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Cheer
9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? From a basketball game because me and Tara sluffed. Dumb english teacher.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? BINGHAM SONS AND DAUGHTERS........
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Moulton, Mr. McDonald, and Mr. Barrett is the MOST attractive!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? On a table and on the sweet stage.
13. What was your school's full name? Bingham High School
14. School mascot? Miner
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? which year? Sophomore Year - Jo Johnson (Pretty awesome), Junior Year - Travis Ohrn (Way awesome), Senior Year - Dylan Tucker (Awesomest)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably for a week or so! Nothing like having no responsibilities!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting next to Brandy Goodsell, Corey Cable and the infamous Brian Rasmussen....(I got separated from my friends.:( )
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Senior skip day? Might have been everyday.
19. Were you in a club? Peer Leadership Team
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Of course!!!!
21. Who was your prom date? Jo Johnson and Tyson Smith....Loved it.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Fo shiz.
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? TAKE COLLEGE CLASSES IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tag everyone.
Posted by Jennie B. at 1:20 PM