Monday, September 22, 2008

Love the bleached look, Bud!!!


High School Tag:

1. Did you date someone from your school? Just Bud a little here and there and a few other ones that weren't so cool.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1990 Maroon Volkswagon Stationwagon Passat. Nothing cooler.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? When my fake rubber boob fell out of my dress at Sweethearts.
4. Were you a party animal? Yes. Straight animal.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Um....I don't know.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I wish I was in all three.
7. Were you a nerd? There is NOTHING wrong with pig tail braids, glasses and overalls. I used to think it was okay to wear overalls over and over as long as I wore a different shirt underneath.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Cheer
9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? From a basketball game because me and Tara sluffed. Dumb english teacher.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? BINGHAM SONS AND DAUGHTERS........
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Moulton, Mr. McDonald, and Mr. Barrett is the MOST attractive!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? On a table and on the sweet stage.
13. What was your school's full name? Bingham High School
14. School mascot? Miner
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? which year? Sophomore Year - Jo Johnson (Pretty awesome), Junior Year - Travis Ohrn (Way awesome), Senior Year - Dylan Tucker (Awesomest)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably for a week or so! Nothing like having no responsibilities!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting next to Brandy Goodsell, Corey Cable and the infamous Brian Rasmussen....(I got separated from my friends.:( )
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Senior skip day? Might have been everyday.
19. Were you in a club? Peer Leadership Team
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Of course!!!!
21. Who was your prom date? Jo Johnson and Tyson Smith....Loved it.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Fo shiz.
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? TAKE COLLEGE CLASSES IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tag everyone.

7 comments:

LTC said...

Phew...you were almost in trouble for comment number one but then redeemed yourself in number fifteen!
You baby is a cutey!

Kerrie said...

Jennie, Thanks so much for the advice for our Kauai trip. We loved it!!! We did most everything on your list. We happened to be staying at a resort that was on Poipu Beach, it was so gorgeous and I loved see the turtles, seals, and dolphins. Also it was fun trying the Puka Dogs. Thanks for all your help.

troy and erin said...

Fun tag! As I was reading it, I couldn't help but think of some memories I have of you from high school...I just laughed at each of them! You're just one funny chick!

Holly said...

You crack me up Jennie.
So, I heard you stayed with Grandma. That is so sweet of you. I also heard you and Bonnie were in town at the same time. What a lame-o for not coming over to see you. Make sure you give her crap.

Paul and Mea said...

I updated just for you! And by the way, Claire is becoming more and more your twin. Hope things are well. Love you guys.

Gentri said...

Jennie, that is super funny! My funniest memory of you though is when we went toilet papering (this might be a middle school memory) and whoever was driving left you there and you were RUNNING to get back in the car! :) So funny to read all of those names that I haven't thought of in 5 years...Bryan Rasmussen..?

the murdocks said...

I don't remember you in high school too much until I started hanging out with Buddy more, but I do recall you in overalls for some reason...
That is hilarious. I used to think they were the shiz too. p.s. I love your haircut!