Monday, September 8, 2008

Blessing Day





Our lives the last couple of weeks have been out of control. It is almost midnight and I am finally taking a minute to catch up on my blogging. We have been crazy busy since we've been home. First of all, I LOVE UTAH!!!! I love the spacious freeways and the huge mountains and having my car back! Oh the freedom!!! Bud and I shared a car in PA...nightmare. I love being able to hang out with our families whenever we want. I love our giant king sized not squeaky bed! I love the dry air. I love walking under a tree and not having to worry about a tick jumping on my neck. I love that I don't ever have to drive to the Philadelphia airport ever again. I love having my husband home with me! I love seeing Boomer even though he's a pretty dumb dog. I love going to the cabin. I love love love being home. It's just the best. Anyone want to start a bunco group?

I can't believe how big Claire is getting! She is already over 2 1/2 months old. She is still just the best baby! She smiles all the time and I just love having conversations with her! She's the best in the world. We were finally able to bless our sweet baby girl on Sunday. We waited to get home to bless her so our families could be there. She look just beautiful in her dress that Grandma Luree made for her. It was a really fun crazy day and Buddy gave her a beautiful blessing. Here are a few pictures from the big day. It's good to be back to the blogging world. I need to start stalking again so I can get caught up on all your lives......

13 comments:

Holly said...

That blessing dress is so pretty. I wish Grandma Luree would make me one now, even though I don't have a girl. Speaking of dresses, where did you get yours? So cute!
Glad you're back!!!

Gentri said...

FINALLY! I seriously look at your blog everyday, and I've been wondering where you've been :) Love the way you all look super happy on Claire's blessing day! You look gorgeous and I love your dress! Isn't it funny that every one of Buddy's siblings part their hair on the same side? I noticed that first....weird of me I know :) (I hope you're laughing right now!)

Snell family said...

Claire looks so sweet. I want to squeeze her! Plus you look hot and skinny.
If I lived by you, I would join your bunco night-even if it is for old women!

Kerrie said...

Claire is so cute. I love how Grandma made the dresses so long. It just makes them look like porcelain dolls. Glad your back in Utah and the blessing went good. She is a cutie.

Kenzie said...

Jennie,
How cute is Claire! What a little angel! I seriously want to start like a dinner night or something like every month with the boys and their friends! Now that most of em are married it should be easy and fun! Glad you guys are back, Claire is so beautiful!

Paul and Mea said...

Yeah!! So sweet. We wish we could have been there for her special day, but we are happy it turned out so wonderful. We can't wait to see you guys sometime.

Welcome to the Banks Family blog! said...

Claire looks so cute! Does it feel good to finally have it done? We are trying to plan Walkers for either end of Sept or Oct. Makes me nervous. We are going to go look for a cute little blessing outfit on Saturday. Can't wait! Glad you are home!

Ashley said...

Her blessing dress is adorable! I can't believe she's over 2 months. Time flies! What a cutie! How is it being back in Utah? Sounds like you're loving it.

troy and erin said...

What a great day! Congrats! You all look so cute and happy :)

The Brandt Family said...

So sweet-what a special day! Welcome back and I can't wait to see you guys!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love your pictures! You and Claire both look so beautiful! I too LOVE Utah, I seriously feel ya on all that you wrote on that!

Liz and Calogero said...

Welcome Home Jen! I LOVE that you are a Mom you are so dang beautifull! Claire is sooo cute. I can't wait to see you soon.

Joe and Rindi said...

Oh I can't take how adorable she is! And you look fantastic! I love her dress and that first picture is priceless! Her eyes are so pretty! And I love the pictures on the beach from the last post! You have SUCH a cute family!